Why Teleseminars and Webinars Could Be Your Secret Weapon - SABTrends

728x90 AdSpace

Trending
Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Pages

Thursday, June 23, 2016

Why Teleseminars and Webinars Could Be Your Secret Weapon

by Lisa Sasevich

 Several years ago when I launched my business, I had a newborn and a three year old at home. I was the breadwinner of my family, and I was constantly struggling to keep all the balls in the air that I was juggling.

Today, my kids are quite a bit older, I'm still the breadwinner and I'm still working from home, but my business is thriving to the tune of having now done more than $30 million in sales. Plus, I'm touching people all over the world - all while taking a yummy amount of vacation time.

People ask me all the time, how in the world do I do it all?

The truth is, I do have a secret weapon. I use a very simple tool over and over again: the teleseminar and webinar.

Teleseminars are audio trainings that are given over the telephone that people from all over the world can listen to. I've had people from 134 different countries listening in!

A webinar is similar, but adds a visual element, with your viewers sitting in front of their computers, tablets or smart phones, watching slides or videos that enhance your audio teaching.

Both teleseminars and webinars can be used as promotions, such as with a preview call or a Q & A, to enroll prospective clients into new courses or services. Or they can be used to deliver the actual training or course.

Despite all the changes and advances in technology since I started using teleseminars and webinars, they still get my vote for being the simplest tool that can bring quantum results.

Here are three of the many reasons why:

1. Low overhead. Low risk.

You don't have to make a big investment to get started. You already have the tools that you need: your phone and your computer. You may also want to invest in a high-quality headset, microphone and some training, but then you're good to go. You can do the teleseminar and webinar from home while the kids are at school or from anywhere you have access to a phone and a computer. Let me tell you, no other tool is more flexible for a working parent, a traveler on the go or someone looking to start a new business with their expertise.

2. Helps you organize your knowledge and see your process for getting results.
Your expertise is already in you. By delivering your program using a five-part teleseminar or webinar structure, you get it organized and out so that it can help others. The teleseminar and webinar force you to structure and organize what you know into a system that other people can get results with. As those results start pouring in, and you get clearer about what you're teaching, your confidence rises and you begin to experience super-effective sales conversion and profits.

3. They're easy to automate. Another awesome thing about teleseminars and webinars is that you can pre-record them and schedule them to run later. And those emails that generally go out after a teleseminar or webinar, those can be pre-written and scheduled too.

In fact, my friend and colleague Justin Livingston says that automating your webinars is a great way to create less stress in your business. He recommends getting your webinars automated and covering your expenses first, so that you have choice and room to breathe, before you start doing things like online launches and live events, which most people are trying to survive on, but are more feast or famine.

If you'd like to learn a lot more about webinars and the power, freedom and choice that comes from automating them from Justin grab his new book here.


If you love what you do, but hate the "sales part," sales conversion expert Lisa Sasevich will show you simple, quick and easy ways to boost sales without spending a dime...and without being salesy. Get this FREE Sales Training and Sales Nuggets now at www.FreeSalesTrainingFromLisa.com.
Why Teleseminars and Webinars Could Be Your Secret Weapon Reviewed by Mr Possible on June 23, 2016 Rating: 5 by Lisa Sasevich  Several years ago when I launched my business, I had a newborn and a three year old at home. I was the breadwinner of my f...

No comments: