5 Common Eye Disorders and Tips To Prevent Them - SABTrends

728x90 AdSpace

Trending
Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Pages

Thursday, June 16, 2016

5 Common Eye Disorders and Tips To Prevent Them

5 Common Eye Disorders and Tips To Prevent Them

The eye is a very important part of the body. It plays a vital role in the lifetime of any human being. No matter how valuable a thing is, it will surely get its other sides. Eye disorder has been one of the recent serious illness affecting both young and old fellow. Though, the disorders might be a serious one or not but the fact still remain that many people are facing these common problems. There are many symptoms that cause the so called eye disorders. We shall discuss the symptoms and the tips to cure or prevent them.

Image Credit: Google


1- BLURRED VISION
blurred vision is one of the common eye disorders these days. The inability to see objects or any visual materials clearly. This also occurs when one of the two eyes  turns to dark or blue-black colour suddenly, this is a symptom that should be given attention very early. Though, sometimes a blurred eye can arise as a result of fatigue, tiredness or eye strain. A example of this, students who do night reading for some days concurrently because of exam might get his or her eye blurred.

PREVENTION TIP 
Whenever you have a blurring eye kindly try to rest your eye for some moment. You need to reduce the rate at which you use the eye with the action that causes the blurring if the eye. However, if the blurring persists, endeavour to visit health care Centre for the eye test and treatment.

2- THE EYE BURNING
Also, the eye burning can be caused by fatigue, stressing of the eye and tiredness. Stressing of the eye in particular causes this eye burning. An example of this stressing of the vision is persistent looking at screens be it television, computer, laptop and things that need our eyes to be focused on them for my hours. Though, this disorder is not always an emergence case but proper care should be taken.

PREVENTION TIP:
Reduce the rate of at which you use gadgets. To cure the eye burning, lubricating eye drops can be used. If it persists kindly see your doctor.

3- THE EYE TRAUMA
Another common disorder is the trauma which can be caused by getting hit in the eye. Trauma can make your eye be red,  blurred and also feeling some pains.

PREVENTION TIP
Since we set get hit in the eye can cause this, for an immediate treatment and relief kindly get an ice pack or very cold compress unto the injured eye. Also, desist from scratching or rubbing the injured eye.

4- THE OBJECT DISORDER
This can be caused as a result of an object or something in the eye. If something mistakenly gets into the eye then the should be an emergence case.  The reason is, the object might metal, wood, stone, or sharp object. It is very important to see the doctor immediately. It is therefore advisable not to rub the spot or the eye affected with the tempt of getting out such object because it might aggravate the matter.

PREVENTION TIP
As said above, do not attempt to rub the eye with the attempt of removing the object. Though, not all objects mistakenly getting into the eye have serious effects, for example dust, dust can only cause irritation. Lubricating eye drops can also be used for immediate treatment.

5- THE ITCHING EYE
One of the commonest disorders is the itching eye. The itching eye is commonly caused by allergy. It causes an uncomfortable feeling for the eye. It may tempt you to scratch the eye as a result of the uncomfortable situation but it is not advisable to do so.

PREVENTION TIP
Never get tempted to scratch or run the affected eye because it might worsen the situation.

You can also read 56 Common Eye Disorders: Pictures, Symptoms,
Treatments CLICK HERE
5 Common Eye Disorders and Tips To Prevent Them Reviewed by Mr Possible on June 16, 2016 Rating: 5 5 Common Eye Disorders and Tips To Prevent Them The eye is a very important part of the body. It plays a vital role in the lifetime of an...

40 comments:

  1. I read this while rubbing my eyes! I need to get lubrication as you suggested. I think i am spend way too much time in front of the screen. Thanks for this great post ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You made me laugh with your first sentence. Rubbing your eye while reading this post. It is a pleasure having you on SABTrends Blog The Ordinary Girl. Thanks for visiting SABTrends and I also appreciate your contribution.

      Delete
  2. Just a couple of things to add. If you have blurred vision, you have to consider if it is of sudden onset or gradual. If it's sudden onset accompanied by pain and redness in the eye, you must have it seen by the doctor immediately. Also for eye trauma, consider seeing a doctor or going to the ER.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome Gigi McGuire. You made a very good point. Thanks for visiting SABTrends and I also appreciate your contribution.

      Have a nice time

      Delete
  3. Oh I have a friend who had a red spot in her eye and the doctor said it is nothing serious and it will normally go away without any medication.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome Katrina Centeno. You made a very good point. Thanks for visiting SABTrends and I also appreciate your contribution.

      Delete
  4. sometimes, I experienced itching and really it's uncomfortable. I am wearing glasses when I'm reading and in front of my PC. This post is great for all to take positive assessment of our eyes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a pleasure having you on SABTrends Blog Fernando Lachica. Thanks for visiting SABTrends and I also appreciate your contribution.

      Have a nice time

      Delete
  5. Staring into the computer all day, these days, eye disorders are so rampant. Thanks for the tips.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome Bhushavali N. You made a very good point. Thanks for visiting SABTrends and I also appreciate your contribution.

      Delete
  6. The eyes nowadays are more strained because of the gadgets and tools we use. It's advisable to give it some rest within a day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome Claire Algarme. You made a very good point. Thanks for visiting SABTrends and I also appreciate your contribution.

      Delete
  7. Many people take their vision and eyes for granted. Knowing all these eye disorders can probably encourage us to be more careful so we can prevent ourselves from having the symptoms.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome R. You made a very good point. Thanks for visiting SABTrends and I also appreciate your contribution.

      Delete
  8. Redness in my eyes often happened to me, maybe because of my prolong use of computers and gadgets. I just close and rest my eyes for a while or/and sometimes I take a nap to rest my eyes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a pleasure having you on SABTrends Blog Raine Pal. Thanks for visiting SABTrends and I also appreciate your contribution.

      Delete
  9. A lot of us do not pay much attention to our eyes until it's too late. Eye disorders are common these days and it would be nice to learn how to prevent them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome Elizabeth O.. You made a very good point. Thanks for visiting SABTrends and I also appreciate your contribution.

      Delete
  10. The eyes is really important so we must be aware of the disorder. I for one have poor eyesight. It really helps to consult professionals in cases of discomfort.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a pleasure having you on SABTrends Blog Franc. Thanks for visiting SABTrends and I also appreciate your contribution.

      Delete
  11. IN a sentence, do not rub your eyes! The hands carry a lot of germs that can cause eye problems. We should also not overwork the eyes, because that makes us rub the eyes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome Fred Hawson. You made a very good point. Thanks for visiting SABTrends and I also appreciate your contribution.

      Delete
  12. Thanks for the tips. Eye disorders are indeed a lot many in this era of gadgets. Need to be careful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a pleasure having you on SABTrends Blog RainbowDiaries Singapore. Thanks for visiting SABTrends and I also appreciate your contribution.

      Delete
  13. I get sore eyes easily, especially if shampoo gets into them. Luckily, it doesn't last that long. I want to wear glasses, even though I have perfect vision. I just like to wear them as a fashion statement.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome Lana Slaybell. You made a very good point. Thanks for visiting SABTrends and I also appreciate your contribution.

      Delete
  14. I agree with R, "Many people take their vision and eyes for granted" and I feel guilty about that because I take my vision and eyes for granted before. Too late that my eye vision is now not 20/20 and because of that I am now very careful when it comes to my eyes. People usually appreciates what they have when it's too late. Thanks for the tips! These are so helpful and informative

    www.retlync.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. It is a pleasure having you on SABTrends Blog Retlyn Ereca Ceballos. Thanks for visiting SABTrends and I also appreciate your contribution.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for posting. People should be aware.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome Taylor Smith. You made a very good point. Thanks for visiting SABTrends and I also appreciate your contribution.

      Delete
  17. The photo is so scary! I can't bear to see it for too long as it's quite gross~
    I usually hear about eye disorder from the misuse of contact lens!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome Tiffany Yong W.T.. You made a very good point. Thanks for visiting SABTrends and I also appreciate your contribution.

      Delete
  18. This info can help many. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a pleasure having you on SABTrends Blog Sharon Combs. Thanks for visiting SABTrends and I also appreciate your contribution.

      Delete
  19. Thanks for the detail information and tips. Some of the symptoms I have experienced it before and that's scary.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome Sunshine Kelly. You made a very good point. Thanks for visiting SABTrends and I also appreciate your contribution.

      Have a nice time

      Delete
  20. This is great post. To often do we overlook eye symptoms, but sometimes the smallest symptom can be from a BIG problem. I had some weird symptoms recently where I kept seeing black lines around objects at night. My eye doc wasn't sure why I was seeing this, but I did find out I had minor lattice degeneration, which may never cause a real problem in my life. Its still good to be aware of though. Thank you for the post!

    -Tia
    http://retouchingblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a pleasure having you on SABTrends Blog Tia @ Retouching Blog. Thanks for visiting SABTrends and I also appreciate your contribution.

      Have a nice time

      Delete
  21. Superbly written article, if only all bloggers offered the same content as you, the internet would be a far better place.. yaldoeyecenter.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Did you check my new article fruit in the custard apple family : I desire you may adore it :)

    ReplyDelete