Every 'Second' Counts In Your Life - SABTrends

728x90 AdSpace

Trending
Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Pages

Thursday, April 14, 2016

Every 'Second' Counts In Your Life

Second can said to be the next after the first or inferior or subordinate but the second I mean in this article is not the definition above. The definition of a second I want to discuss in this article is the sixtieth part of a minute of time. Second evolves to become minute, minutes evolve to become hours and hours evolve to become days we use in our life as a living being.
I believe life started with second. We came into existence as boy or girl in a twinkle of an eye call second. Life will cease to exist without second. No achievement will be made without a second. You can only succeed in this world of uncertainty if you remember that your life started with second and value such second.
It might be somehow ridiculous to you, thinking of it in another way that seconds to achieve in life. This is one of the big mistakes many people make in life, thinking seconds has no value at all. Many people only think of 24 hours, days, weeks, months or years to achieve success in life. Let's take for example, to build a wonderful house or mansion you ought to start from the foundation level. A house without a good foundation level will surely tumble soon. Never underrate a single second at all because all seconds count in your life. Taking this analogy, I think you should understand my point of valuing the secret of success which is 'second'.
Another scenario of life which has taught me a great lesson, is a bitter experience of a brother who went for an interview for an employment opportunity. He has all the required qualifications by the organization, he did well during the interview and he was given date for settlement of some terms related to the job. Unfortunately for him he got to the venue on that day a minute late and sincerely he lost the despite the fact that he has almost gotten the job. What gave this man the fake confidence?  He taught he had gained the job already and underrated the value of 'seconds'.
I hope you can learn a great lesson from this scenario. I will enjoin you to think first of seconds not always days, weeks, months or years if truly you want to achieve highly targeted objectives. Not taking cognizance of value of seconds simply means it will be accumulating which might aggregate to days, weeks, months or years of wastage. Therefore, valuing seconds on your life means you value minutes,  hours and days of your life and finally you value the period of your life.
Every 'Second' Counts In Your Life Reviewed by Mr Possible on April 14, 2016 Rating: 5 Second can said to be the next after the first or inferior or subordinate but the second I mean in this article is not the definition abov...

26 comments:

  1. You are absolutelty right. Time is of the essence in life. Every second count, thus, we need to value these important segments of our life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathy Lacuna, thanks for this great comment. Every time or moment should be valued in our life

    ReplyDelete
  3. Time really flies nowadays when everyone is so busy and with short attention spans. Every second matters especially when it comes to spending time with loved ones.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the message. Sometimes we forget to value time and how much it matters in our lives. This is a very good reminder that every second definitely counts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks to you, I'm having another existential crisis. Haha. Jk. Welp, I've been counting every second of my life for almost my whole life now. I guess I had to be reminded again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rochkirstin Santos, Elizabeth O. And Lana Slaybell thanks you all for the contribution of one or two sentences. Let's know that definitely every second counts in life.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That must have been a painful moment for that guy - he was so close to getting something he must have wanted so badly. Time is truly something that we should all value and not waste, whether it's our time or that of others.

    ReplyDelete
  8. RUSS, welcome to SAB. Thanks for the comment contribution

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have come to understand the value of time since I was a kid. I was always afraid to be late, I don't know why. Maybe because I don't want to be seen lining up outside the school gate while my classmates are already heading to the classroom. There's a part of me that feels embarrass being late. But as I grew, I realized that time is really of the essence because it is equivalent to respecting others, respecting ourselves, and respecting God. I do fail at times to come on time, but I endeavor to put premium to every second, minute, hour of my life.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I value the seconds. Which reminds me, I need to get off of this computer and go have some fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Every second is important. As I get older I value my life more and each moments in it. Such a great post!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've never thought of it like that. Now that you've put it in perspective I totally get it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Claire Algarme, mail4rosey, Fred Experience and Amanda Love thanks you all for the visit on the blog and for the vontributions on the blog. Second, an important and vital tool to succeed in life.

    ReplyDelete
  14. yes! i actually agree with this and been trying to take the every second counts approach. its made me more productive

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nicol, thanks for the visitation to this blog. I hope you have learnt something from this great post?

    ReplyDelete
  16. It pays to value time in all ramifications of life. Time is one of the few things in life that is common to everyone. It pays to effectively use your time wisely in order to be great in life. Also, considering that procrastination is the silent killer of time. It has mortgage people's precious time without notice. The difference between great and small people who are yet to be great is - the way they handle their ‪‎TIME‬.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Leke Awonuga thanks for being here. I really appreciate your great contribution. You even added a nice pieces of sentence. You have said it all, the different between the great men and small men yet to be great is the way they handle and value their time.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your post is reminding me of the quote on the value of time!
    "To realize the value of ONE MINUTE, ask a person who just missed a train.
    To realize the value of ONE SECOND, ask someone who just avoided an accident.
    To realize the value of ONE MILLISECOND, ask the person who won a silver medal at the Olympics."

    ReplyDelete
  19. Bhushavali N, waooooo this is great contribution. I really appreciate your comment and this beautiful quote of value of time. Reading this quote of value of time complements the article of every second counts in our lives.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Every seconds would really matter. It's important that we value every seconds and by having that mindset would lead us to be more productive and successful.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Well said Mr Franc. Thanks for the visitation and also really appreciate your comment. Second is an essential part of life.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Every single second really matters. Unfortunately, we don't realize it and waste a lot of time just idly playing video games or waiting for the internet to load. We have to strive to make every moment productive.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Fred Hawson, welcome to SAB and thanks for the contribution too. Playing video game, one of the fruitless things many people which waste their precious time.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Yes time is important and time is money. Once past we can't buy back. So we have to plan and use it wisely.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Indeed, time is money and never comes back. We should make the most of it.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Yes, event seconds matter especially in life or death situations. We m,ust all learn to cherish every second of every day.

    ReplyDelete