Interview: Meet Oluwabiyi Ayodele The Brain Behind EarnBase.com - SABTrends

728x90 AdSpace

Trending
Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Pages

Thursday, December 01, 2016

Interview: Meet Oluwabiyi Ayodele The Brain Behind EarnBase.com

SABTrends has been in the search for another great and exclusive interviewee for this for our readers. Eventually, we were lucky to have great entrepreneur with informative and resourceful platform. SABTrends realizes that it will be of great benefits bringing such man here to share his knowledge and great business tips, entrepreneurial knowledge with our readers.



Let me present to you Oluwabiyi Ayodele Samson, a graduate of University of Lagos. He is passionate about entrepreneurship which influenced his decision to build a platform called www.earnbase.com for all Nigerians and neighbour countries. EarnBase is an Entrepreneurial and Skill Acquisition Blog with exclusive information, training, interviews and news for entrepreneurs. The blog is mainly created to provide all readers in Nigeria and throughout the world for necessary information, training and tools to succeed in business world.

Earnbase is also an empowerment and skill acquisition blog that equips every individual with the right skills to be financially independent.
I know as you are reading this you are eager to enjoy the interview. Well, don’t let me bombard you with many words. Take your time to enjoy our entrepreneur for today.

SABTrends: Can you please tell our readers about yourself and your blog?

Oluwabiyi Ayodele: I am Oluwabiyi Ayodele Samson, a graduate of University of Lagos. My passion for entrepreneurship gave birth to my blog www.EarnBase.com
I discover my passion for entrepreneurship after graduating from NCE but did not have the courage to pursue my passion early; I did not start until 7 years later. During those times; I learnt everything that was learnable. I learnt bead making, phone repair, web design and development, importation, exportation and finally blogging.

SABTrends: Tell us when did you start blogging professionally?

Oluwabiyi Ayodele:I started blogging professionally last year 2015 and start making money with my blog two months after.

SABTrends: Is blogging your profession or just a hobby?

Oluwabiyi Ayodele: Well, blogging to me is more of a hobby than a profession.

SABTrends: Please kindly tell us about your blogging journey so far?

Oluwabiyi Ayodele: Honestly, it’s not being easy because nobody was ready to take me by hand while coming up. You know how it is when you learn almost everything from experience. Though, this made my learning very grounded and pure. Aside from that the BIG boys in the industry are not just friendly. I don’t know why this is so, but that is just the nicked truth.

SABTrends: Did you really have any expectations (short term, long term, financially) when you started blogging? If yes, what were those expectations?

Oluwabiyi Ayodele: No! I just started blogging because I felt some things should be totally FREE and people are charging so high to teach people.

SABTrends: How did you choose the niche(s) that you have chosen to blog in ?

Oluwabiyi Ayodele: My Passion guided me! I love anything that as to do with entrepreneurship, period!

SABTrends: Did you receive any professional assistance or did you created your blog yourself?

Oluwabiyi Ayodele: I created my blog myself; remember, I told you I was a web designer. So, developing a blog was not an issue at all.

SABTrends: Do you have other blogs that you run and if yes, what are they and what they are all about?

Oluwabiyi Ayodele: Yes! I have another blog on fashion and entertainment. Remember, I am not too good in fashion; so, I left the blog for my fiancé to manage.

SABTrends: Give us the latest statistics of your blog (Visitors, daily page views, earning and other stats that you want to share)?

Oluwabiyi Ayodele: Honestly, I will love to keep this private. If anyone cares to know; I have a training in which I will take them through my account and blog statistics; including my FREE methods of driving real organic traffic.

SABTrends: How do you manage time to run your blog efficiently?

Oluwabiyi Ayodele: I don’t play games neither do I watch football. So, I have lots of time left to run my blog.

SABTrends: How much time do you really spend on blogging?

Oluwabiyi Ayodele: Average of 6 hours daily!

SABTrends: What do you think is the best strategy you use to get more traffics to your blog?

Oluwabiyi Ayodele: Sincerity in blogging! People will always come back to your blog when you are sincere and open with your posts.

SABTrends: What do you really think is the best social media strategy for getting more traffics to a blog?

Oluwabiyi Ayodele: As for me; facebook works best.

SABTrends: How important is Facebook to you in blog promotion efforts and do you think it is important for a blogger to have a Facebook group or page ?

Oluwabiyi Ayodele: Yes, if you don’t use facebook to promote your blog then you are probably not blogging neither should you rule out facebook page also.



SABTrends: How many social media channels do you think a blogger should have accounts on ?

Oluwabiyi Ayodele: As many as possible but I have only four: facebook, twitter, Instagram and Linkedin.

SABTrends: Images for blog posts is very essential. Do you normally create your own images or do you get them from the Google or websites and give credit back to the original source ?

Oluwabiyi Ayodele: I get from Google and sometimes creates my own image; depending on the time and the subject matter.

SABTrends: Bounce rate is one of Google’s algorithm signals that tells them whether people are engaged on a blog. What do you do to keep your bounce rate very low?
Oluwabiyi Ayodele: I update my blog with valuable contents.
                   
SABTrends: It is often hard to get new contents for blogger. How do you find new source of contents for your blog?

Oluwabiyi Ayodele: News and social media are good sources of inspiration for me.

SABTrends: What was the most challenging moment in your blogging journey so far?

Oluwabiyi Ayodele: Starting up was not easy! People won’t visit your blog and even those who did won’t leave a comment. Lol

SABTrends: Can you name some of your favourite bloggers and explain why they are your favourites?

Oluwabiyi Ayodele: Jide Ogunsaya and Olusegun Fapohunda, I love these guys because they are straight forward and friendly

SABTrends: How do you motivate yourself to keep the blog running?

Oluwabiyi Ayodele: I just visit some top blogs in Nigeria; it’s that simple.

SABTrends: Have you met any famous or interesting personnel on your blogging journey?
Oluwabiyi Ayodele: Yes

SABTrends: Do you have any specific goals to be achieved for the rest of this year?
Oluwabiyi Ayodele: I want to have some group of entrepreneur who are really making money both online an offline.

SABTrends: Do you normally set goals you want to achieve each year for your blog?
Oluwabiyi Ayodele: Yes

SABTrends: When do you really feel is the right time to monetize a blog ?
Oluwabiyi Ayodele: When my readers unknowingly suggested so!

SABTrends: How do you monetize your blog?
Oluwabiyi Ayodele: Information Marketing, Ecommerce, Training and Adesense

SABTrends: If a blogger were to monetize their blog by providing direct services, kindly suggest some direct services that you would recommend experience and new bloggers reading this interview?

Oluwabiyi Ayodele: Information Marketing, Ecommerce and Training

SABTrends: How would you rate your own blog on a scale of 1 to 10 and why would you rate it that way?

Oluwabiyi Ayodele: 6 because I am still growing and my readers are always happy with me.

SABTrends: How would you rate SABTrends Blog on a scale of 1 to 10 and why would you rate it that way?

Oluwabiyi Ayodele: 8 because SABTrends Blog is already made and we are happy with SABTrends

Thanks for the opportunity given to this blog to interview you.
Interview: Meet Oluwabiyi Ayodele The Brain Behind EarnBase.com Reviewed by Mr Possible on December 01, 2016 Rating: 5 SABTrends has been in the search for another great and exclusive interviewee for this for our readers. Eventually, we were lucky to have g...

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. You are welcome Ayodele Samson

      It is a pleasure having you on SABTrends Blog. Thanks for your time

      Delete