9 Best Foods for Weight Loss - SABTrends

728x90 AdSpace

Trending
Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Pages

Thursday, October 06, 2016

9 Best Foods for Weight Loss



Today we sharing with you 9 best foods for weight loss. Name of that food is apple, honey, lemon, carrot, cabbage, ginger, peach, cucumbers and coriander leaves. These are an amazing food to take in our diet plan. 

These food is not only for weight loss its also best for your health. Many people take lots of tension for their weight and they feel very sad and down. They even not attend party just because they look fat. Now stop worrying about your weight. Just eat those foods and your problem will be solved. Let me give you all the information about those foods which we mention in our list. If you want some healthy recipes you can visit to www.cookwook.net. So let’s start with our first food which is apple.




Apple

You all know about this welsh proverb ‘An apple a day keeps the doctor away’.  Yes it is very true and some of us is following it. Apple is very healthy fresh fruit to eat and in your diet plan. It is having many amazing and important benefits. First I will say it is best medicine for your health. Apple is very rich in flavanoids, dietary fiber and antioxidants, Apple having antioxidants and phytonutrients which is good to reduce the risk of developing cancer. Make your heart stronger, safe from diabetes and best for weight loss. So try to eat this fresh fruit get lots of benefits.


Honey

Honey is one of the best and healthy food to eat. It is having many and many benefits which is very healthy and good for you body. When you take this healthy food so it make your skin fresh and active. It is very best for weight loss. You can take it daily in one glass water to get weight loss. It contains antioxidants and flavonoids which is best for reduce risk of cancer and heart disease. It also control your cough and throat irritation. So must try this food for your weight loss.



Lemon

Here we telling you about lemon which is the most healthy and best to use for your weight loss. It make your skin fresh and active. It contain vitamin C which is amazing for your skin. You can daily drink lemon juice in one glass water. It is one of the best food to add in your diet plan.


Carrot

The most amazing and healthy vegetable which is best to eat for your weight loss. It Contain vitamin A, vitamin K, vitamin B8, folate, potassium, iron, copper, manganese and pantothenic acid. So this is one of the food which is good  for weight loss ,skin , hair, and for eyes. Now try to eat this healthy food.


Cabbage

Cabbage is fresh vegetable and healthy food to eat. It contain vitamin C and manganese. So it is also having amazing benefits. It is an excellent for weight loss. You can add it into your diet plan. You can make salad of it and can enjoy.



Ginger

It is very good and healthiest food which can best for weight loss. It is excellent for digestive problem, for pain and for sickness. You can also make tea from it which is very famous for sickness and for freshness. It must be added it into your diet plan to get less weight.



Peach

Peach is a fresh fruit which is best to eat. It will help you to get weight loss and make your skin healthy and fresh. You can make milk shake from it and can add lemon in it. It has many benefits which are good in calcium, potassium, iron, manganese, copper, Zinc and phosphorous. You must try this fresh fruit for your diet.



Cucumbers

It is a healthiest fresh vegetable and good to eat. It have many important benefits which is good for skin, hair, weight loss, heart, eyes and safe from cancer. Try to drink fresh juice of it with lemon. It will make more fresh and active. It is rich in minerals, magnesium and potassium.



Coriander leaves

Coriander leaves is wonderful source of manganese, iron and dietary fiber. It is very rich in vitamin C, protein and vitamin K. It is very best food to eat because it is good for weight loss. You can add it in salad and many other dishes. It also contain small amount of phosphorous, potassium and calcium. Which is also important for our body.




So here we share all the information of those 9 best foods for weight loss. So can add it in your diet plan and make yourself fresh and healthy. Hope you like it for more you can visit to www.cookwook.net . Stay healthy and fit Thank you.

9 Best Foods for Weight Loss Reviewed by Unknown on October 06, 2016 Rating: 5 Today   we sharing with you   9 best foods for weight loss . Name of that food is apple, honey, lemon, carrot, cabbage, ginger, peach...

38 comments:

  1. Wow!!in this era of over weight this is really a great helpful article.To me Coriander leaves is something new to me in terms of weight loss. Didn't know about it.Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome Debarpan. You made a very good point. Thanks for visiting SABTrends and I also appreciate your contribution.

      Have a nice time

      Delete
  2. So lucky that I love all of these! Will definitely encourage my family to have more of this :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome Jason P.. You made a very good point. Thanks for visiting SABTrends and I also appreciate your contribution.

      Delete
  3. Nowadays Ginger is on the top of my list. I drink ginger tea every night. Really keeps my weight in control and good feel over all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Keep up with the ginger to make you fit and healthy. It is a pleasure having you on SABTrends Blog The Ordinary Girl.

      Thanks for visiting SABTrends and I also appreciate your contribution.

      Have a nice time

      Delete
  4. I loved to eat some of these foods in small quantity but for apple, it's different. Dieting could be positively motivated for some people but for others, it's not. Brewed ginger with lemon and lemongrass - one of my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right. It is matter of choice, since Brewed ginger with lemon and lemongrass are your favourite, then keep on taking them.

      It is a pleasure having you on SABTrends Blog Fernando Lachica. Thanks for visiting SABTrends and I also appreciate your contribution.

      Have a nice time

      Delete
  5. I use honey in my tea. I also like to eat apples and carrots, or sometimes juice them. But I take them not really to lose weight, but it's just that I prefer eating them. Often, I drink turmeric in the morning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a pleasure having you on SABTrends Blog Claire Algarme. Thanks for visiting SABTrends and I also appreciate your contribution.

      Delete
  6. This can really be great tummy filler alternatives. It can help you lose weight without missing out on the needed nutrients. It's also good to have the needed fibers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome Franc. You made a very good point. Thanks for visiting SABTrends and I also appreciate your contribution.

      Delete
  7. Aside from weight loss these 9 foods are definitely good for the health as well. Considering the vitamins it gives, sure that you're hitting 2 birds in one stone with it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a pleasure having you on SABTrends Blog Zwitsy. Thanks for visiting SABTrends and I also appreciate your contribution.

      Delete
  8. These are definitely very healthy food. One must keep in mind that moderation is the key. Even healthy foods if eaten too much in quantity doesn't help!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome Bhushavali N. You made a very good point. Thanks for visiting SABTrends and I also appreciate your contribution.

      Delete
  9. Thanks for sharing this. I've been working out again to lose more weight. I only ate apple for dinner and I am content with it. I washed it down with some lemon detox juice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a pleasure having you on SABTrends Blog Lana Slaybell. Thanks for visiting SABTrends and I also appreciate your contribution.

      Delete
  10. Well these are all vegetables and fruits so logically they will not have cholesterol. What proteins do you suggest then for the same goal of weight loss?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome Fred Hawson. You made a very good point. Thanks for visiting SABTrends and I also appreciate your contribution.

      Delete
  11. I love honey, apple and lemons, but I am not into cucumber. Just recently, my doctor said that I need to shed off 5 kilos. Maybe I need more apples a day?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, take more apples per day. It is a pleasure having you on SABTrends Blog Karen. Thanks for visiting SABTrends and I also appreciate your contribution.

      Delete
  12. Great! I eat some of this food quite regular but I have to add more vegetable coriander leaves and cabbage.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome Sunshine Kelly. You made a very good point. Thanks for visiting SABTrends and I also appreciate your contribution.

      Delete
  13. Unfortunately I ate all these food but not lose any of the weight. I think must do exercise a lot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a pleasure having you on SABTrends Blog RainbowDiaries Singapore. Kindly take it more.

      Thanks for visiting SABTrends and I also appreciate your contribution.

      Delete
  14. Apple is definitely a given, it's good at helping eliminate toxins and fat from out bodies. I had no idea about the peach, that's really awesome. It's good to learn something new everyday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We shall keep learning. It is a pleasure having you on SABTrends Blog Elizabeth O.. Thanks for visiting SABTrends and I also appreciate your contribution.

      Delete
  15. Ooh I love coriander! I didn't know honey, cabbage and carrots can help too. I'll keep this in mind!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome Mommy Roxi. You made a very good point. Thanks for visiting SABTrends and I also appreciate your contribution.

      Delete
  16. my nievce has been drinking lemon with honey with hot water every morning and I must try that now. as it has benefits on losing weight the right way

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a pleasure having you on SABTrends Blog lee rosales.

      Thanks for visiting SABTrends and I also appreciate your contribution.

      Delete
  17. I love eating every item listed above, the only problem is that I'm not losing weight.
    I guess it's my bad.
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Aseel Issa, I am sure if you can take the lists of food above you will certainly lose weight though couple it with exercise.

    Thanks for visiting SABTrends. I really appreciate your contribution

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love all of these foods and eat some of them pretty often. I had no idea that they were good for weight loss but now that I know, I'm going to eat even more of them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome Terri

      You made a very good point. It is a pleasure having you on SABTrends Blog .

      Thanks for visiting SABTrends and I also appreciate your contribution.

      Have a nice time

      Delete
  20. Great list. These are easy-to-find in any supermarket. Plus, they are all great-tasting,too.

    http://ivankhristravels.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome Ivan Jose

      You made a very good point. It is a pleasure having you on SABTrends Blog .

      Thanks for visiting SABTrends and I also appreciate your contribution.

      Have a nice time

      Delete