Expoilt Your Weakness And Turn Them To Strengths - SABTrends

728x90 AdSpace

Trending
Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Pages

Friday, July 08, 2016

Expoilt Your Weakness And Turn Them To Strengths

Whatever type of plan, business, project, assignment or career you are pursuing there are four (4) factors you must consider. The acronym SWOT; which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats. 

Image credit : Google
However, as a human being we all have our weaknesses but those weaknesses must be expoilted and be turned to our strengths.

Have a complete list of both your weaknesses and strengths on a different sheets of paper. Make those lists your diary and put it in a place where you will be seeing it everyday. Try to look at your list of weaknesses and make sure you study the weaknesses very well. Find solutions to those problem to the extent that you feel no shame about them any more. Make those weakness part of your positive features of yours instead of negative ones.

Stare at your list of weakness, is it there anything that cannot be changed? NO, you can turn them to be your strengths as long as you are thinking about them.

Our weaknesses are embarassment to us which do not please us at all, therefore start thinking about that list of weaknesses of yours and let them become your strengths. As I always say, you are the problem and you are the solution. See yourself as your problem. 
Expoilt Your Weakness And Turn Them To Strengths Reviewed by Mr Possible on July 08, 2016 Rating: 5 Whatever type of plan, business, project, assignment or career you are pursuing there are four (4) factors you must consider. The acronym S...

17 comments:

  1. hmm, i couldn't quite understand this. i mean, i understand what you're trying to put across, but i have absolutely no idea on how to achieve it. How can we make our weakness part of our positive features of instead of negative ones? How can it be that we can turn them to be our strengths as long as we are thinking about them? Are you talking about a paradigm shift?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome Mai

      You made a very good point. It is a pleasure having you on SABTrends Blog .

      Thanks for visiting SABTrends and I also appreciate your contribution.

      Have a nice time

      Delete
    2. Welcome Mai

      You made a very good point. It is a pleasure having you on SABTrends Blog .

      Thanks for visiting SABTrends and I also appreciate your contribution.

      Have a nice time

      Delete
  2. For me, weaknesses can be changed. Once, it was a weakness, but if you commit on improving, then it can really be turned into a strength. But I think it's just a matter of perception if you think there is still a weakness in you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No one is perfect. Just like you said, when I find weaknesses in me I try my best to find a solution to it. This usually takes a long period of time. Transformation doesn't happen overnight or in a week or so. I'm not sure what you meant at the end. But what I've discovered is if I am weak in a certain area, then I usually ask the help of someone better to assist me in achieving a goal until the day comes when I overcome my own weakness.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Many times during job interviews I was asked what are my weaknesses, I'd usually sugarcoat my answer and BS around. But in order to turn your weaknesses into strengths is first recognize that you can't be good at everything and accept them. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Weaknesses aren't so bad if we do something about them. The first step is to acknowledge them. By being aware of one's weaknesses, a person is able to do something about them. I agree that we should turn them into strengths.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a very inspiring piece for people who are currently feeling lost and has no sense of direction. Hope this article can help them get over their weakness. P.S. You article might be seo friendly, but remember to make it more visually appealing too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's so important to adapt to our weaknesses. We become better when they turn into our strengths ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Knowing one's weakness is a strength. You know what to work on and what to develop.

    ReplyDelete
  9. In your title, what do you mean by the word "expoilt"? Do you mean "exploit"? We all have weaknesses but how can you say we can "exploit" it. We usually develop our positives more in order to overcome our negatives. Shouldn't we?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think it's important to identify your weakness, not just to make yourself aware of what they are, but knowing what your weaknesses are will help you overcome them. It's nice to challenge yourself, especially if this weakness of yours has been stopping you from reaching your goals.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can change my weaknesses that I can help. There are some I can't change, that are not things I control, sadly.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You can turn your weakness into strength. The same goes with stress. It's everywhere but what important is how you cope up with it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. It also depends on the weakness. Some weakenesses aren't worth spending time to convert them to strengths, instead can concentrate on strengths to make them super strengths!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have a different take on it. With my children, I spend more time and effort (and money) in developing their strengths bec clearly, it has a big role in their future.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I think Ibget your point on this. Well I used to be bullied back in grade school to early high school - so that is a weakness for me but during junior high till now I became a strong woman, independent and brave and never to be bullied ever again. That became a strength for me

    ReplyDelete