5 Things That Make Unlimited Happiness To Surround You - SABTrends

728x90 AdSpace

Trending
Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Pages

Tuesday, May 17, 2016

5 Things That Make Unlimited Happiness To Surround You

Happiness as a feeling is what almost everybody wants. A life without happiness can be frustrating and even disturbing. Without doubt, happiness can make every endeavour as easier as everything. A life without happiness may be difficult to achieve a desired goals or objectives. It is a feeling that serves as stimulus to make you stronger and energetic to make your dream come into reality.

However, as a human being we see things in different ways. What is up to me might be down to you and vice versa. For this reason, what can give me happiness might not be what gives you happiness and so on. There are many things that gives and brings happiness but in different form. Some people derive happiness from eating, drinking, sleeping, playing games, watching of movies or other activities. All the stated above activities are personal happiness I do call it. You only do those activities to derive happiness just only for yourself. I sometimes called it 'Selfish happiness'.


Generally speaking,  what brings unlimited happiness rather than selfish happiness is the happiness you enjoy and some other people in your society or community also feel simultaneously. You derive happiness from the activities whereas other people also feel happiness from your acts. What are now the activities that can give you unlimited happiness?  The following are the five (5) things that can give you unlimited happiness;

1- Give to the needy
Giving out to the needy out of what you have brings happiness to both the given and the receiver. Don't think until you become the richest man in your community or country before you can give out to the needy.

2- Defend the oppressed 
Another thing that makes happiness to surround you is the defending of the oppressed people. Kindly use your position or power to defend the oppressed. No doubt about that, you will make the oppressed happy and also in other way happiness will also surround you.

3- Feed the poor
Feeding the poor is one of the acts that makes unlimited happiness surrounds you all the days. Don't waste those food you know you can't eat, find the poor beings make them happy.

4- Help people in distress
Helping people in a distress mood is also an act which makes you feel happy and also make the people that receives the helping hand happy too.

5- Visit the sick
Visitation to those in hospital makes them feel happy. This act makes forget the feeling of being alone. Kindly cultivate the act of visiting the sick people on the bed.

I believe all these five above listed activities make happiness to surround you. I believe if you can do this, aside the happiness this world will be easier to live.

5 Things That Make Unlimited Happiness To Surround You Reviewed by Mr Possible on May 17, 2016 Rating: 5 Happiness as a feeling is what almost everybody wants. A life without happiness can be frustrating and even disturbing. Without doubt, happ...

28 comments:

  1. These are wonderful ways to make yourself and those around you, happier and healthy. It is like exercise. You may not want to do it, but afterward you feel amazing! Giving back is the key.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember growing up my mother would always pay the sick a visit. Nothing like visiting someone who can't make it out of the house. Not only do you lift their spirit but you do yours as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome Suzanne. Thanks for visiting SABTrends and I also appreciate your meaningful contribution.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I couldn't agree more of the factors you listed that could give us unlimited happiness! Indeed, by giving you get a priceless return indeed. No intentions of bragging but that's what I do too most especially whenever I am sad or down.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome Zwitsy. Thanks for visiting SABTrends and I also appreciate your contribution.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I subscribe to the adage "it is better to give than to receive". I get more happiness and fulfillment when I give. Nothing beats seeing the people you give to beam with happiness and this gives me great joy that nothing can equal.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Unselfish happiness is really self-gratifying. I achieve this by helping my family especially when my parents and relatives are in need of money.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome Mathias Rochkirstin Santos. Thanks for visiting SABTrends and I also appreciate your contribution.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's rewarding to be able to help people in need, especially those that don't expect it. I love giving to charity and helping people out, it's one of the best things that you can do to help the world we live in progress.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is a great attitude. Welcome Elizabeth O.. Thanks for visiting SABTrends and I also appreciate your contribution.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think lending a helping hand can really warm the heart and give us happiness. It's really satisfying.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Welcome Franc. Thanks for visiting SABTrends and I also appreciate your contribution.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Couldn't agree more. Only helping others can make you feel content and happy. I would like to add one more point that is feeding animals. I have a dog and he is my ultimate de-stress therapy :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Feeding animals another point to make you happy. Welcome Sayantini Bhattacharya. Thanks for visiting SABTrends and I also appreciate your contribution.

    ReplyDelete
  15. We have been taught the cardinal works of virtue since we were children. These are not really easy to do all the time. However when you do them, we help others and ourselves at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Welcome Fred Hawson. Thanks for visiting SABTrends and I also appreciate your contribution.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very true. Helping the less fortunate in the their time of distress will make them wish us and bless us with all the happiness in the world. Felt that personally!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Welcome Bhushavali N. Thanks for visiting SABTrends and I also appreciate your contribution.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Happiness only comes when you really feel fulfilled! These are indeed great pieces of advice :D

    ReplyDelete
  20. Welcome Jason P. Thanks for visiting SABTrends and I also appreciate your contribution.

    ReplyDelete
  21. One more thing to add. Beautiful smiles of innocent kids also add happiness to your life.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Welcome RainbowDiaries Singapore. Thanks for visiting SABTrends and I also appreciate your meaningful and sensible contribution.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I have been attached to Cord blood and cancer society from few years and you have wonderful feel to help people.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Welcome Mumsand Babies. Thanks for visiting SABTrends and I also appreciate your contribution.

    ReplyDelete
  25. The tips you provide is like providing and giving to others. But sometimes, I think you have to think of yourself and also remember to make yourself happy!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Welcome Tiffany Yong W.T.. Thanks for visiting SABTrends and I also appreciate your contribution.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love this post. I think gaining happiness by giving back and not for selfish reasons is so important. Sometimes it is tricky to give for nothing, but is something I work on daily. Thankyou for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome Hannah Green. You made a very good point. Thanks for visiting SABTrends and I also appreciate your contribution.

      Have a nice time

      Delete