You Must Be Deaf And Blind To Be Successful In Life - SABTrends

728x90 AdSpace

Trending
Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Pages

Sunday, May 08, 2016

You Must Be Deaf And Blind To Be Successful In Life

YOU MUST BE DEAF AND BLIND TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN LIFE

Is it a must to be a disable personality to achieve in life? Yes, it is a must to be deaf and blind. Being deaf and blind to achieve your goals or objectives given their literally meanings seem strange even absurd to you as you are reading this article, I know but you will surely understand it soon. Deaf and blind can be seen as attributes of disabilities but indeed if you really want to achieve whatever your goals or objectives are, then you must be deaf and blind. Being blind and deaf don't mean your vision and hearing don't function at all but you must be deaf and blind to achieve your objectives.

In addition, for you to understand this better let me expatiate it further. The feature of a blind man means he is unable to see while the feature of man who is deaf is that he can't hear. It looks contrary that, achieving your goals or objectives without vision and hearing can this be achieved? Or is it possible? Frankly speaking you must be deaf and blind in order to achieve your objectives and be successful in life.

It seem absurd when someone tells you, are you deaf? Or are you blind? Well, it is not an insult at all. Your response should be yes I am blind and deaf. As said earlier, you must be deaf and blind to achieve in life. In your way to the road of success, there are scenarios and distractions along the way which don't contribute positively to your journey to the glory land. Distractions are examples of things your hearing should be deaf of and some scenarios which don't contribute positively to the course of your journey then you must be blind to such thing.

Moreover, as my habit I always give answers to the questions above of are you blind or deaf?  Yes I am blind and deaf to whatever which don't contribute positively to achieve my aim or objectives. My ears and eyes don't even consider to hear or see whatever will distract me to go forward and aim my target. Many people have lost the control of their journey to glory land as a result of listening and looking at whatever will not help them to reach the glory land or achieve their objectives. With this, I think you can now understand that you must be blind and deaf to achieve that top ladder you aim.

Finally, you can now see that being blind and deaf is not an insult at all. I even prefer to be deaf and blind to whatever will draw the wrath of God or whatever will not add values to my people, my society, my state and my country at large. Not all sounds and scenes are to be heard or seen by you. Learn to be blind and deaf to some of these sounds and scenes. 
You Must Be Deaf And Blind To Be Successful In Life Reviewed by Mr Possible on May 08, 2016 Rating: 5 YOU MUST BE DEAF AND BLIND TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN LIFE Is it a must to be a disable personality to achieve in life? Yes, it is a must to be ...

24 comments:

  1. That makes perfect sense! We must be deaf and blind to negativity and anything that can put us down and stop us from reaching our goals in life. This is a very good attitude to have if you want to be successful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect contribution Elizabeth O. Thanks for visiting SABTrends and I also appreciate your meaningful contribution.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know one person who's both deaf and blind but still he's positive about life. He sees different perspectives and talks with so much sense.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree!! That's how I try to live my life. I don't want to sit around worrying about people who don't bring positivity in my life. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Barely Vagan and Santos welcome to SABTrends. Thanks for visiting SABTrends and I also appreciate your meaningful contributions.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful post, open to a bit of interpretation, but it so true that we allow negatively to dominate our lives & forget to block it out & see things from a different approach / perspective.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome Debbie. Thanks for visiting SABTrends and I also appreciate your meaningful contribution.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We need to focus on the positive things in our life to keep us moving forward. And for the negative? For me, I turn them into positive. I make them as my fuel to help me push further and not to bring me down. I try to be blind and deaf to them, but often they are healthy in keeping my feet on the ground and seeing a clearer picture in front of me less the sugarcoating and all. Most of all, I try to focus on the positive results ahead of me. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Claire thanks for this great contribution. Thanks for visiting SABTrends and I also appreciate your contribution.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I guess you mean by deaf and blind is that we should become entirely focused when we embark on a project. Frequently we are so distracted, we end up completing nothing. We should be deaf and blind to people who discourage us as well.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fred you have gotten the point. Welcome Fred. Thanks for visiting SABTrends and I also appreciate your meaningful contribution.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I agree that focus is really important when it comes to success. We really need to be blind and deaf to the distractions around us.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Welcome Franc. Thanks for visiting SABTrends and I also appreciate your contribution.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very true. Being deaf and blind to anything apart from our dreams is the best way to achieve the same.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Indeed. It takes the will and perseverance for one to be successful. If we're too blind and deaf of achieving something, then we don't deserve success just how we wished and dreamed of it.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Welcome Bhushavali N and Zwitsy. Thanks for visiting SABTrends. You both made great and meaning contributions. I also appreciate that.

    ReplyDelete
  17. So true! Wish we can follow it to.bexome deaf and dumb to certain.suitations, our live will be easier.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I have to agree that there certain things that blind us from what's really important; unnecessary things that only hold us back but we give so much value to.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Yes, we have to be deaf and blind to ignore the distractions and follow the course firmly towards our goal. We also have to be deaf and blind to caustic remarks and glares of people.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Welcome Mumsand Babies, Jason P. And RainbowDiaries Singapore. Thanks for visiting SABTrends and I also appreciate all the comments you made because they are meaningful contributions.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Agree with you that not everything we hear and see, we should hear or see. But I also believe that if we hear or see something that we know isn't pleasing to God's eyes, we speak out and try to correct or at least guide.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Mommy Roxy thanks for your contribution. Thanks once again for visiting SABTrends, we feed you with realities.

    ReplyDelete
  23. you've perfectly summed up the harsh realities of life. Great post dear, can't wait to read other posts on this site.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Welcome Fatemah Sajwani. Thanks for visiting SABTrends and I also appreciate your contribution.

    ReplyDelete