POETRY: NOTHING IS REAL By LATEEF Yahqub (Hybrid) - SABTrends

728x90 AdSpace

Trending
Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Pages

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

POETRY: NOTHING IS REAL By LATEEF Yahqub (Hybrid)



 NOTHING IS REAL

By: LATEEF Yahqub (Hybrid) 

Image result for NOTHING IS REAL
Nothing is real’ is a poem or poetry basically called spoken-word. The belief towards this or candid pieces of advice from this poem is that, just live your present moment and enjoy it. Forget the past, think not of those bad or difficulties in the past, and let the so called bygone be its name ‘BYGONE’. For the future, the word hope for tomorrow is an illusion, never believe it.

History of the past hunts,

Mystery remains tomorrow,

Wonders of today tint my view

I grope along the boulevard of life

Hoping tomorrow becomes an illusion

And yesterday was never a thing

I want to live now and every now

For I once lived in yesterday

And existed in the days yet to come

But none of those helped my breathe

And now I realize that in life

It is good to enjoy the present

Forget the past and never believe

The existence of the future

Who am I to judge the world?

I just want to live, enjoy and die!

For every, nothing is real
POETRY: NOTHING IS REAL By LATEEF Yahqub (Hybrid) Reviewed by Mr Possible on November 11, 2015 Rating: 5  NOTHING IS REAL By: LATEEF Yahqub (Hybrid)  ‘ Nothing is real ’ is a poem or poetry basically called spoken-word. The belie...

No comments: