Hold Yourself Responsible Before You Will Be Held Responsible - SABTrends

728x90 AdSpace

Trending
Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Pages

Tuesday, February 02, 2016

Hold Yourself Responsible Before You Will Be Held Responsible


Holding yourself responsible is a great tool to use to assess your life. I even think it is the best method ever to know so far what you have achieved and what to do to achieve your target goals. Holding yourself responsible for any action you do makes you think before you act or react on an action. Actions without first thinking might later lead to regret. It is not only for the sake of regret but also for the sake of your achieving your goals or objectives too.

 

Everything when I wake up, I ask myself does that action makes sense? Did I react well to that action well yesterday? Even in the course of anything, I will should I say it this way or do it this way? Why all these questions because I know I have to hold myself responsible for my action. Whatever my actions bring back to me either as reward or the other site I should be to hold myself responsible for it.

Moreover, let me ask you this, do you normally hold yourself responsible for your actions? or do you blame somebody else for whatever happens to you? If it yes, then you have a long way to go which might retard your journey to achieve on time.

Whenever you think that if you fail to do this then you have to blame yourself then you are thinking in the right way. People are outside there, especially your enemies are waiting for you to make mistakes, they are waiting loopholes to judge negatively or will you also dance to their tunes? I know your answer will be know. For this reason, think very well before taking any action because you will surely be held responsible for your actions.

Never wait till when people start questioning your actions that they are bad. Evaluate your actions yourself before any actions or reactions think twice.

 JOIN US ON FACEBOOK HERE OR FOLLOW US HERE ON TWITTER



KINDLY SHARE THIS POST WITH FRIENDS ON FACEBOOK, TWITTER, PINTEREST, GOOGLE+ AND OTHERS.

Hold Yourself Responsible Before You Will Be Held Responsible Reviewed by Mr Possible on February 02, 2016 Rating: 5 Holding yourself responsible is a great tool to use to assess your life. I even think it is the best method ever to know so far what you h...

No comments: