The Great Power Of Giving Out - SABTrends

728x90 AdSpace

Trending
Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Pages

Saturday, January 23, 2016

The Great Power Of Giving Out

Life is not about getting at all. This life is just all about giving. I have come to realized that is worthy giving out whatever you have to the less privilege to us.The habit of giving is a habit that must be cultivated by everyone of us. I hereby urge all my readers to try do cultivate this beautiful habit.


Many don't know the benefits and advantages in giving out what you have please others, to make them, to make them feel they have a life worthy living. Many people in this world had lost their hope, they believe that they cannot achieve anything and that their bright dream can no come to true again because of the current difficulties or situations they find themselves.

Look at yourself, you have many things who even sometimes become a waste because the resources are in abundance. Why not you giving you out this resource you are wasting to others who don't have to make them happy. As a matter of fact and what I believe is "givers never lack", some think giving out to others reduces their wealth, resources and other materials of this world. What of you who have knowledge you can impact on others, will your knowledge reduces also if you impact it on others? Think of it today.

My believe since I was born is that it is good to be a givers. Givers' hands always remain on top. I don't believe in the materialistic items of this world. I have done my best to give to many out of what my CREATOR has given to me. My money, piece of advice, knowledge and skills have been source of resources I do give out to my people. Sincerely speaking, I do all for God's sake and for the sake of humanity to make others feel the way I feel, and they must be glad as I am too. Wonderfully my God is, I have receive many gestures I have received many wonderful unexpected returns I never expected from unexpected persons. This is beautiful of you giving out to others. 

Those you think are nothing today might be at the top and become leaders tomorrow. Therefore, do good to all people you meet in this life. Give out your knowledge, skills, techniques, resources, money and other things you can use to benefits others. There is awesome power in giving out to others.

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK HERE OR FOLLOW US ON TWITTER HERE

KINDLY SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS ON FACEBOOK, TWITTER, PINTEREST, GOOGLE+ AND OTHERS.



The Great Power Of Giving Out Reviewed by Mr Possible on January 23, 2016 Rating: 5 Life is not about getting at all. This life is just all about giving. I have come to realized that is worthy giving out whatever you have t...

No comments: