ALERT: "www.jobrize.com": A Fake Internet and Work-From-Home Job Website - SABTrends

728x90 AdSpace

Trending
Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Pages

Thursday, July 16, 2015

ALERT: "www.jobrize.com": A Fake Internet and Work-From-Home Job Website

The website 'jobrize .com', which claims that you can earn money performing certain tasks and activities that are given to you, is a scam. Do not register with the website or other similar websites like it, because you will only help make the scammers behind these websites get richer, and put yourself at risk when you provide them with your personal information.

The website www.jobrize.com is similar to www.CashWeGo.com, www.monthlyyouth.com, www.youth2payment.com and a lot of other fake online job websites. All the scammers did was to change the name of the website and the content.

 These scammers will continue to use the same website under different website names. So, if you stumble upon a website looking like the one above, please do not register or take part in any activity on it.

 SEE PEOPLE THEY HAVE SCAMMED TESTIMONIES:
1. User from Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria: Yes it is a scam. I wasted my time and effort too.

 2. User from Norway: They are indeed scammers, but it will not be well with them.

 3. User from Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates: That's what happened to me.. out of curiosity I purposedly asked my friends to view my link and managed to reached USD 300. I am trying to claim but a survey needs to be filled up. However I am not able to open the link.. I sent email to them but no response yet.

4. User from San Mateo, California, United States: The website is a fake.

5. User from Cainta, Manila, Philippines: Me too, I have already earned 365$.

 6. User from Makati City, Manila, Philippines: This is a scam 101%. I lost my effort. I tried sending the link to my friends in Facebook. I got 450$ but can't get the commission.

7. User from Europe: May god punish all who create dat stupid website.....I have almost got 5000 dollars.

The website www.jobrize.com is similar to the following websites:
* www.CashWeGo.com
* Fake Internet Job Website - www.monthlyyouth.com
* Earn 50 to 100 USD Daily Easy From Us Fake Websites
* Pay4users.com
 * Profitwoop.com
 * Visitprofit.com
 * FixMonthly.com
* Profitified.com
* JobTimelyInc.com

Remember to leave your comment and read the ones made by others below.

Alert and help your family and friends by sharing this article with them:
ALERT: "www.jobrize.com": A Fake Internet and Work-From-Home Job Website Reviewed by Mr Possible on July 16, 2015 Rating: 5 The website 'jobrize .com', which claims that you can earn money performing certain tasks and activities that are given to you, is ...

No comments: